Are you ready to learn how you can be your child’s best educational advocate?
Get PREPped by:
- Viewing VIDEO TUTORIALS on key issues to support your child’s education
- Click here to see a description of our Youtube PREP Video Tutorials
- Participate in WEBINARS to practice your advocacy skills
- CONNECT with trained volunteer attorneys and education experts to help assess your child’s educational needs (coming September 2016 in California and January 2017 in New York)
- Find out the rights you and your child have in your state in the PREP PARENT GUIDES
- Join our LISTSERVE to stay up to date on upcoming events and resources. Sign up below.
Topics include: parent advocacy, navigating the school system, special education, English language learners, school discipline and more!